- Fri, May 27Flyover Brewing CompanyMay 27, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFlyover Brewing Company, 1824 Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE 69361, USAWhether she’s digging in on her electric guitar, bringing her acoustic to life with percussive beats, or making the sounds of the piano bend to her soaring vocals, she builds layers of musical elements that will resonate with you long after the lights go down.”
- Thu, Jun 02Flyover Brewing CompanyJun 02, 6:00 PM – Jun 03, 9:00 PMFlyover Brewing Company, 1824 Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE 69361, USASteeped in classic soul standards and outfitted with modern flair, The Burroughs are a nine piece band with a powerhouse sound that has been electrifying audiences across Colorado and beyond. Since 2013, the band has lit up stages with their trademark brand of “Sweaty Soul Music”
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 18Flyover Brewing Company
- Fri, Jun 24Flyover Brewing CompanyJun 24, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFlyover Brewing Company, 1824 Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE 69361, USAArmed with two guitars and an old suitcase drum, to say this americana duo is greater than the sum of their parts would be a vast understatement. Hailed as one of Alberta’s best kept secrets and known for their dynamic and energetic shows, Winnie Brave is a sonic force to be reckoned with.
- Tue, Jul 19Flyover Brewing CompanyJul 19, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMFlyover Brewing Company, 1824 Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE 69361, USAMARBIN is a progressive jazz-rock band based in Chicago, IL, with a unique story that stands out in today's music world. With a do-it-yourself approach, Marbin started touring extensively in 2011, and regularly plays in clubs all over the US and in jam and jazz festivals around the world.
- Sat, Aug 06Flyover Brewing CompanyAug 06, 8:00 PMFlyover Brewing Company, 1824 Broadway, Scottsbluff, NE 69361, USAThis one's for the girls. Billie J is a woman in the halftime of life who likes to tell embarrassing stories about herself and her family, tackling subjects about everyday life in the Midwest, kids, and growing old with my husband.